1. There may be a few flaws (small bubbles or unevenness) in hand-made, which will not affect the appearance and use.
2. Handmade and non-mechanized mass production, so each candle cannot be guaranteed to be exactly the same.
1. Remove the label.
2. Cut the candle wick to about 8mm.
3. Light the candle.
1. Depending on the burning situation, soy essential oil candles may break.
2. Do not place the candle under strong light or fluorescent light.
3. The texture of winter and summer candles may be slightly different.
4. Candle tears will be produced during the burning of candles. It is recommended to use a tray to carry candles.
5. The candle is not a hard solid, and it may leave marks when bumped or scratched by nails.
BLACK, light skin, skin, White